South Australia Weight Loss Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is to support, encourage the people of South Australia who are taking the challenge to lose weight

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treadmills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
max10au

max10au

Treadmills Empty
PostSubject: Treadmills   Treadmills I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 am

I have a treadmill, I have had if for about 4years and used it twice I know how to waste money seem I am on a DSP. Anyways I have set it up in front of the TV. Now to my point, I was wondering if I could use it barefooted. So I looked at a lot of sites to find out what they had to say and to my amazement they all said it is much better if you use it barefooted or even just with socks on. Even if you can find a place where there is plenty of grass around outside it is more beneficial to walk/run. Instead buying a $200+ pair of shoes (I think the shoes are there to say look at me I wear ****** shoes).

These are only my opinions, if interest look around the net rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jodie91

Treadmills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treadmills   Treadmills I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:39 am

I always use my crosstrainer barefoot and it seems fine, actaully feel restricted when I have wear footwear at the Gym Crying or Very sad Mind you I would go barefoot all day every day if I could and if my feet didn't end up looking like old peices of leather Razz

If you want to use yours barefoot and you aren't sharing it with the public then go right ahead I say its yours after all.

Cheers
Jodie
Back to top Go down

Treadmills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australia Weight Loss Support Group :: Fitness Tools-
Jump to: